Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving

I am sorry I am late again. I've been traveling these last few weekends, so now it's time to update. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was able to share it with some very close friends in my ward here in Thomasville.



Ethan was playing football with all of us after we ate. We had a good time in the yard. Derren Jones, Dave Browne, and Ethan playing with the ball.




Stefanie and Ethan are walking one of the poodles, (I'm so awful I can't get their names straight, sorry Linda). Then the next is mine and Linda's shadows on our walk we took in the early evening. It was so nice outside, we enjoyed nature for a bit. And Ethan and his beautiful grin. He is such a cutie.




Ethan, Danny & Dave are coming back to join us for our walk.

Stef, Dave, two poodles, Danny and Ethan enjoying our evening stroll.



This really awesome tree was along the road, and I had to stop and take a picture. I love how the tree looks like it is on fire. That is just so cool! The trees don't change much here, but when they finally do, they are absolutely gorgeous.





Mother and daughter, Linda and Stefanie. So cute, you are great friends. I love you guys. Thanks for inviting me to enjoy Thanksgiving with you. I had a wonderful time.






Derren Jones and two of his daughters. And I'm bad again I don't remember their names. They were having fun with their dad and the dogs. They both have beautiful smiles. We played some games too, and that was fun. Those girls were crazy, but so much fun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wow! You took a lot of pictures of us. I had to double check whose blog I was visiting! ;-) We loved having you for Thanksgiving, especially since you are one of the greatest blessings we are thankful for! Thanks for the awesome pictures and tribute. And as for the dogs and kids...Stefanie has Ginger on the leash, and Riley is sliming or rather "kissing" Morgan. Brittany is in the picture with her dad.

You are precious!! Thanks for everything!!

We love you!
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Amy you always take beautiful pictures. Glad you had fun!
Love
Kendra