Monday, July 21, 2008

Remember When...

My friend posted this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea, so please let's play. Everyone leave me a comment, and I will leave one on yours.

Okay this little post has been going around and I love the concept so here it goes...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Go for it! I can take it...and I can also dish it out! :-)

Let the games begin....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Amy--
I, too, remember TOFW the most. The funniest thing was eating at Cracker Barrel, requesting a to go cup, finding a hair connected to the lid of the to go cup, purposely leaving the to go cup on the table, having the waiter run after us with the to go cup, showing him the hair, and saying no thanks to the to go cup! :)
It was a fun night, ADDY!!! :o)
Hope court went well today!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Amy,
I remember when you first came to the ward. You and your cute little boys sitting in front of us. I LOVED the fact that you were so friendly and outgoing right from the start. I immediately thought, "I like this girl!". Now that I have gotten to know you---I love this girl! :-) You are a special young lady, and I feel a real connection to you. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I know there is something good just waiting to happen to you! :-) You are an inspiration to me!

I was thinking about you all day on the 24th. Ronnell shared with me the results of the hearing at the ward gathering. I know the Lord is watching over you and your boys. I'm even more thrilled that you had a wonderful day in the temple.

But I do hate you in one respect...
you are so doggone skinny!!! Go girl for a size 4!!! I don't even think one of my thighs would fit in a size 4! ;-)

Love you!!!!!!

Linda