Thursday, August 7, 2008

With a Photographers eye

Man, my photographers eye was working for me today. I drove past this park a few weeks ago, I was looking for find a spot to take some pictures of some children, when I saw this pavilion. I didn't stop, I just slowed down and thought it looked like a really cool place for pictures. So the next time I was in Tallahassee with the boys I took them there and took a few pictures of them to see if it was as cool with them in the shot than just in my head. And I have to say I really like how they turned out. I really wish Chandler would have been more cooperative. Hayden and Owen smiled when I asked them too, and I think the shots that I got were pretty good. I hope you like them too.
Above Hayden looks so cute. He did everything I asked him to do. But he wouldn't stay still for a very long time.
Owen and his cute grin. I always tell them to show teeth when they smile, but not cheesy smile. I really like this one with just the casual grin.
And here is Chandler. He did not want to participate. He wouldn't be cooperative at all. So this is what he has to show for it, a BIG POUT!
I wanted Chandler in the back of Owen and Hayden, but he was running down the park, trying to be anywhere but here. I didn't plan their outfits, because I didn't know if I was going to have time to take these pictures, so they don't match in any way. But I liked the test of the location and them as my models. And I think the shots turned out pretty good even though they don't match.
Here's Owen and Hayden again, just being good brothers and friends. Aren't they cute?! They did a really good job.
Now here is one I got of all three but of course Chandler is in the background putting bunny ears over Owen's head, and Hayden is looking at the cars that are passing. Oh well, maybe another time. :(
Hayden and Owen on a really cool branch at this same park. It is the chain of parks in Tallahassee down from the DoubleTree Hotel, on Park Ave (I think that's the street name).
Here's the one picture I got of Chandler, and it was as he was running towards my camera to try to take it and throw it on the ground. He said he wanted to break it so I couldn't take his pictures anymore. Well, he didn't get it, but it's sad he was being so mean to his brothers and my friend Melanie who was with us.