Monday, September 29, 2008

This is my life...

I just wanted to put a post about how "busy" my life has been lately. I have some new bloggy friends that are coming to visit and I have been blog stalking lately checking out lots of blogs, and I want to put my life on here, then I'm going to stand back and looks at this list! HAHAHA I didn't realize this list was so long. Now some things happen on specific days, but I am just going to list how any day would go at my house.

Alarm @6am. get Channy man & Owenator up for school, keep HD sleeping, breakfast, clothes, backpacks, weather check, off to the bus, quick shower, put nap beds out, gate up, open daycare, toy time, movie time, outside time (fall and spring), change diapers, snack time, blocks time, lunch time, change more diapers, nap time, quick blog update, 5 minutes to read my book, laundry, dishes, sweep/mop floor, get kids up, change even more diapers, singing time, book time, toy time, Channy Man & Owenator home from school, homework, their AR reading time, snack time, scouts, day care closes, dinner, play outside with the boys, yard work, trimming weeds, trees & bushes, mowing, soccer, basketball, or baseball games or practice, Wal-mart milk run, grocery shopping, pay bills, talk to my parents & siblings on the phone, Family Home Evening, Church on Sundays, Enrichment activities, book club, visiting teaching, home for showers, read scriptures, family prayer, kisses & hugs, boys off to bed at 8:30pm. One more quick check some blogs, or Facebook, minor home repair, painting rooms, re-decorate (love it), SERVICE to others, blogging, photography, scrapbooking, game nights, exercise (walking around the lake when kids are gone), hmmmm is there anything else. Oh maybe some sleep for me in there somewhere! Or catch up on some tv shows I have to Tivo, because where do I have time to watch, yeah! My bedtime sometime between 9-midnight depends on when I stop doing my list, to start again tomorrow.

Oh, man...wwwwhhhheeeewwww!!!! That makes me tired just typing it. Wow.
Ok, now I am going to take a short rest, oh maybe eat some lunch since the kids are down for their naps.
Bye more later...got some things from this weekend to blog tonight. Come back later. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've got your hands good and full! The best life, hey?!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, through BATW. I can't wait to try and find if I can get a 'sewing' feature going on my computer...thanks for the tip

Jen said...

Ah the life of a Mormon mama. My life has yet to become as chaotic, but it will, sigh. Thanks for visiting Canada. Have a great week!