Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa Shindig

My Secret Santa Shindig package arrived!!! YEAH!

I was so excited to hear the horn from my post man yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't gotten this posted until now. I went out and accepted my package, and it was from my secret Santa. I entered a secret Santa swap that a blogger friend of mine Kori was having. I had a blast getting my package ready for my swap partner. Kori has an great blog, if you don't know her click on over and check her out. She is a great lady, and has a great family too.

All my AWESOME goodies!

The package I received was from Pam. I love everything that she sent. I have been wanting a new purse, with a matching makeup bag, and this one is so me. It has turquoise and brown, and even a black stripe so I can wear black or brown shoes with it. :) I'm trying to be in style, knowing that you are supposed to match your bag and shoes. Really great Turquoise and brown scrapbook paper, and some flowers to match, a beautiful turquoise necklace, that I immediately put on, some chocolates for me, and some Santa's for my boys, and a great card. THANK YOU THANK YOU PAM! You made great choices to send to me. I love it all!
Merry Christmas to all!
My purse and makeup bag. I've carried it around with me already, and am getting great compliments. It's a beautiful bag, I love the handle, the stripes & plaid, and the polka dot ribbon too. Well, I just like the whole thing. It is perfectly me.
Great scrapbook paper, now I need to find some pictures of me that will go with the paper. Hmmm, maybe I can get my kids to take some of me with my new bag and necklace on. Yeah, that sounds good. :)

Very lovely necklace and Russell Stover chocolates. Just enough chocolate for me to get a good taste, and not to much so that I don't fall off the weight loss wagon. I am doing great. I am up to 38 lbs of weight loss! GO ME!!

5 comments:

Kori said...

Oh my goodness. I love that bag and the necklace. Aren't you just the lucky one? Awesome. Congratulations on the weight loss too.

Becky W said...

love all your goodies! Merry Christmas!

Frizzy said...

Totally cute bag! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I love the bag! Great secret santa gift, enjoy it.

Annetta in Florida

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Really nice gifts. I love your header picture. Reminds me of my son. Merry Christmas to your family.

Pam